CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR iPROPERTY DEVELOPMENT EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2019:
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, 18 years of age or above at the time of entry. Employees of iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd (or its related companies within the REA Group of companies) are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. The voting period begins from 8th July 2019 at 10.00am and ends on 19th July, 2019 at 6.00pm (Contest Period).
3. Multiple entries are NOT allowed. Entries submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disregarded and considered ineligible for the Contest. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
4. Each winner is only allowed to win 1 prize.
5. iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Promoter”) reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of a similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes.
6. Winners will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion and only the Winners will be contacted via email or phone, and announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
7. If any winner cannot be contacted after the contest winner announcement, his/her prize shall be deemed forfeited. Prizes shall be collected by winners in accordance with instructions provided by the Promoter. Winners must collect their prizes at the Promoter’s office.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request any winner to provide proof of identity and proof of nationality to claim the prize.
9. By submitting your entry to this Contest, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use the winner’s photograph and personal information for the purpose of advertising, promoting and conducting the Contest, without any compensation, notification to or authorisation from the winners.
10. If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, to suspend, terminate or cancel this Contest, as appropriate, without prior notice.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the participant or the winner.