Giveaway Terms & Conditions
iProperty Brand Data Stories- Data Quiz & Giveaway (Nov – Dec 2021)
iProperty.com.my will be launching a microsite where consumers can view property data on the most viewed neighbourhoods on iProperty.com.my. Along with this, there will also be links to our various product pages and search pages for consumers to enjoy the iProperty.com.my’s offerings and solutions. This microsite is being launched alongside a marketing campaign known as “Brand Data Stories”- where we showcase the most viewed property neighbourhoods on iProperty.com.my.
BRAND DATA STORIES DATA QUIZ GIVEAWAY
HOW TO PARTICIPATE – CRITERIA.
Participants must visit our consumer campaign landing page (https://www.iproperty.com.my/campaign/home-hub/) and click on the “Quiz” section to answer questions related to general info and property data presented on the landing page. There will be different sets of questions for the months of November and December respectively. The first three (3) to answer the questions correctly for each month will win a Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speaker (November) and Nespresso Machine (December). There will be a total of 6 (six) giveaways for November – December.
Organiser: iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“iProperty.com.my”)
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BRAND DATA STORIES: DATA QUIZ GIVEAWAY
- iProperty.com.my will review the participants’ submissions according to the criteria above and select a total of three (3) winners per month. Overall, six (6) winners for November and December respectively.
- Each November winner will be awarded with the following: 1x Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speaker valued at RM859 (“The Premium”) each in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. iProperty.com.my reserves the right to change or replace the premium at its discretion without notice.
- Each December winner will be awarded with the following: 1x Nespresso Machine valued at RM869 (“The Premium”) each in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. iProperty.com.my reserves the right to change or replace the premium at its discretion without notice.
- Participants may enter their submission from 9:00AM (MYT/UTC+8) 1st November until 11:59PM (MYT/UTC+8) 31st December (“Period”). Any entry submitted outside this Period will be deemed invalid.
- The winners of the Brand Data Stories QUIZ GIVEAWAY will be notified by iProperty.com.my via email (“Notification”) after campaign completion. If any of the winners cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days of iProperty.com.my sending the Notification, iProperty.com.my reserves the right to withdraw the Premium from such winner without notice and have the prize forfeited.
- The General Terms and Conditions below apply.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- iProperty.com.my’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No disputes relating to the Premium will be entertained.
- Eligible participants are restricted to Malaysian residents who are 18 years of age and above
- iProperty.com.my will record each participant’s entry and the date and time of submission. If there are any disputes, iProperty.com.my’s record shall prevail. iProperty.com.my reserves the right to change Period at its discretion without prior notice.
- Multiple unique entries from the same participant and/or the same household address are accepted. However, only one (1) Premium will be awarded for each participant and each household address.
- iProperty.com.my staff nor their family members are permitted from participating in the giveaway.
- iProperty.com.my excludes and disclaims any and all liabilities for any damage or loss (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the participant arising in any way out of or in connection with the (non-) delivery/receipt of any entry and/or the Notification.
- The Premium is not transferable, not for sale, nor exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
- iProperty.com.my reserves the right to substitute the Premium with another prize at its sole discretion without notice. iProperty.com.my shall not assume any responsibility or liability for any and all matters of or in connection with the Premium (including without limitation its appearance, quality, condition, redeemability or functionality) and any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Premium or the use or disposal thereof.
- It is the winners’ responsibilities to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of the Premium, and iProperty.com.my shall have no responsibility or liability in respect thereof.
- By entering this giveaway, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to participate in the giveaway shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- iProperty.com.my reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any entrant who breaches or violates any of these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the giveaway, engages in abusive, deceit or fraudulent behaviour in relation to the giveaway, makes false representations or statements, or violates any applicable law or regulation, from entering the giveaway and where such entrant is one of the winners, from receiving the Premium. Any Premium already collected by such winner may be revoked and/or reclaimed by iProperty.com.my.
- Each participant agrees that he/she shall enter the giveaway at his/her own risk and shall be solely responsible for all risks of participating in the giveaway. iProperty.com.my shall not be responsible or liable for any and all damages, losses, claims, costs or proceedings, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the entrants arising in any way out of or in connection with their participation in the giveaway.
- Each participant (including each winner) acknowledges and agrees to the use of his/her name and image as well as his/her entry, by iProperty.com.my in any publicity material (printed and/or digital), website and/or social media or networking channel (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) at its sole discretion. “Personal Information” has its meaning under the applicable privacy laws and may include without limitation the entrants’ Facebook and/or Instagram usernames and profile photos.
- iProperty.com.my shall not assume any responsibility or liability for: i) any and all matters of or in connection with the images it provides in the giveaway (“Images”’; each an “Image”) and/or the Premium (including without limitation their quality, condition, redeemability or functionality); and ii) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Images and/or the Premium, or the use or disposal thereof.
- iProperty.com.my reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that iProperty.com.my publishing the amended version of these Terms and Conditions on this webpage constitutes sufficient notice of such change(s), and that his/her continued participation in the giveaway after such change(s) will constitute his/her acceptance of and agreement to be bound by such amended Terms and Conditions.
- iProperty.com.my also reserves the right to cancel or terminate the giveaway without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control or for any reason at its sole discretion.
- iProperty.com.my assumes no responsibility or liability for any and all changes, amendments, cancellation and termination to or of the giveaway (including the premium) and/or these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute or difference arising from the giveaway or any provision of these Terms and Conditions, iProperty.com.my’s records shall prevail and iProperty.com.my’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- The giveaway is held and applies only within Malaysia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and each entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia and waives any right he/she may have to object to as an action being brought in a court of Malaysia.
- If there is any conflict, difference, inconsistency or ambiguity between the information contained in the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall apply and prevail.